Sunday 6 November 2016

1st Batxillerat Unit 2 Grammar Workshop Answer Key

Unit 2 Grammar Workshop

Student's Book page 121

1
1 won’t forget
2 won’t be
3 Will; help
4 will become

2
1 I’m going to be an astronaut when I grow up.
2 We aren’t / We’re not going to go on holiday next month.
3 She isn’t / She’s not going to come for dinner tonight.
4 Are you going to meet us at the restaurant?

3
1 ’m going to take
2 ’ll put
3 ’ll do
4 ’m going to watch

Student's Book page 122

4
1 We’re going to visit the Kennedy Space Center in May.
2 Messi is playing in the match tomorrow. ✓
3 Is the author William Gibson attending the sci-fi convention next week?
4 He isn’t coming to the concert tonight.

5
1 My favourite TV show starts at eight o’clock.
2 Europe’s weather satellite launches on 8 May.
3 I don’t start my new job until next week.
4 Does the train leave at 18:30 or 18:45?

6
1 are you meeting?
2 is / ’s picking
3 does the film start?
4 begins
5 finish

7
1 you will / ’ll be working in France.
2 we’ll be doing our last exam.
3 I’ll be reading The Hobbit.
4 the footballers won’t be training for the World Cup.

Student's Book page 123

8
1 His plane will have landed by six o’clock.
2 I don’t think that aliens will have visited Earth by 2100.
3 Lianne won’t have received her exam results by May. ✓
4 Will astronauts have walked on Mars by 2050?

9
1 will / ’ll have worked
2 won’t be studying
3 will / ’ll still be working
4 will have

10
1 ’s eaten
2 lands
3 destroy
4 ’re cooking

11
1 I’ll stay / ’m going to stay / ’m staying until the film finishes / has finished.
2 The plane will / is going to leave as soon as the weather improves / has improved.
3 I’ll call you after I receive / ’ve received my results.
4 He’ll be / ’s going to be happier when he moves / has moved to America.
5 They’ll help / ’re going to help you while you learn / ’re learning Mandarin.

No comments:

Post a Comment